The bulk of my writing work consists of product reviews. Here are some of my favourites, encompassing a wide range of magazines, websites and hardware:
- Asus RoG GT51CH gaming PC for Trusted Reviews
- MSI GE73VR Raider laptop review for Hardware Heaven
- HTC One smartphone review for PC Pro
- Dell Precision M3800 workstation laptop for IT Pro
- AMD Ryzen 3 processors for Trusted Reviews
- Chillblast Fusion Halcyon gaming PC review for Hardware Heaven
- Dell Precision 5520 laptop review for TechRadar
- SSD group test for Trusted Reviews
- Alienware 14 gaming laptop for Bit-tech
- Graphics card group test for Trusted Reviews
- Overclocking for Beginners for Trusted Reviews
- Inside Ingress, Google’s Global Online RPG for Red Bull Gaming
- What’s the Best CPU for Gaming? for Trusted Reviews
- The Twitter Fraudsters for PC Pro
- AMD: What Went Wrong for PC Pro
- A Deep Dive into the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 for GamesIndustry.biz
- 46 Things We Learned from the Game of Thrones Blu-rays for Den of Geek
- The Rise and Rise of ARM for IT Pro
- Google Glass, Games and the Future of Wearables for Red Bull Gaming
Printed Content and Other Work
Not all of my work can be found online. Here’s what else I’ve been upto.
- Written Custom PC magazine’s desktop system reviews for five years.
- Handled group tests, laptop reviews and monitor coverage for the magazine, too.
- Written features, retail copy and guides for some of the UK’s biggest computing retailers.
- Covered smart TVs, enterprise security, mobile wallets and more for Gemalto’s internal magazines.
- Taken on copywriting commissions for global component companies.
- Produced video treatments for PR campaigns.
- Given technology companies feedback on unreleased products.
- Worked on content strategy campaigns, generating ideas to shape new projects.
My experience over the past decade has given me a wealth of knowledge regarding most facets of consumer technology, and I’ve paired that familiarity with the ability to write sharp, engaging and accurate copy to any word count and brief. I’ve also got a vast range of contacts within the technology industry.
I’m always excited to talk about new work, whether it’s reviewing the latest technology, writing long-form features or contributing to corporate projects. Let’s start working together – we can have a chat about exactly what you need.