I’ve got a huge range of experience with every kind of desktop PC, laptop, peripheral and component – and that experience means I bring a broad range of skills to your small business or home office.
I pride myself on providing a complete service, and also on my versatility – no matter the problem and no matter the size of the business, I can help. I can travel, too – I’m based in Leicester, but willing to meet you on-site to properly solve problems.
I’ll meet with you, help identify what needs improvement, work to develop the best solution and then put it in place – whether it’s building new PCs, setting up laptops, improving existing machines or upgrading other hardware. I’ll provide support once the work has been done, whether it’s over email or in person.
I can help all kinds of small businesses and sole traders, from financial firms and creative agencies to charities and home-workers whose hardware needs a boost.
- Desktop PCs – whether you need a full-size workstation, a small form factor build or new machines, I can find the perfect PCs to get the job done.
- PC components and installation – I can identify the best components for your systems and install them smoothly and quickly – ideal for getting PCs up to speed.
- Laptops – I’m an expert in consumer and business laptops, which means I can highlight the perfect hardware for your workplace and find the best prices, too.
- PC peripherals – I’ve spent years testing monitors, keyboards, mice and more, which means I’ll be able to improve every aspect of your office hardware.
- In-depth technical testing – if you need to get the most out of your hardware, I can let you know what’s working properly and what needs improvement.
Editorial and Content Services
- Content strategy – I’ve worked on content strategy for global brands. Whether it’s planning your next move, producing editorial content, working on marketing materials or creating a content schedule across a larger team, I can help.
- Social media – I’ve handled posts on Twitter, Facebook and other social networks for magazines and websites, and I’ve developed social media strategies for big brands.
- Internal product reviews – my decade-long testing experience means I can identify problems with products before they reach customers and deliver my verdict in a concise, effective manner.
- Copywriting – a decade of full-time writing means I can produce engaging, creative and clear copy across a variety of platforms and subjects to tight deadlines.
If you’d like to chat about exactly how technology can help your business become more effective, get in touch – I’m always excited to talk about new opportunities.