My writing work consists of product reviews, features, group tests, copywriting and constultancy. Here are some samples, encompassing a wide range of magazines, websites and hardware:
- Dell G15 Ryzen Edition laptop for TrustedReviews
- MSI Oculux NXG253R 360Hz Monitor for TechAdvisor
- Intel NUC 11 Pro for IT Pro
- Razer Blade 14 for TechSpot
- Laptop Supertest for Stuff
- The Best Gaming Mice for Wired
- Alienware Aurora R12 PC for TopTenReviews
- Asus TUF Dash F15 for Custom PC
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 vs AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT for TechAdvisor
- Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 for TrustedReviews
- What’s it Like to Game on a $40,000 PC for TechRadar
- Overclocking for Beginners for Trusted Reviews
- The best PS5 External Hard Drives for TechRadar
- Inside Ingress, Google’s Global Online RPG for Red Bull Gaming
- A Deep Dive into the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 for GamesIndustry.biz
- PS4 Extended vs Backup Storage for TechRadar
- 46 Things We Learned from the Game of Thrones Blu-rays for Den of Geek
- The Rise and Rise of ARM for IT Pro
Printed Content and Other Work
Not all of my work can be found online. Here’s what else I’ve been upto.
- Written Custom PC magazine’s desktop system reviews for five years.
- Handled group tests, laptop reviews and monitor coverage for the magazine, too.
- Written features, retail copy and guides for some of the UK’s biggest computing retailers.
- Covered smart TVs, enterprise security, mobile wallets and more for Gemalto’s internal magazines.
- Written about army vehicles, rally cars, electric planes and the royal navy for national titles.
- Taken on copywriting commissions for global component companies.
- Produced video treatments for PR campaigns.
- Given technology companies feedback on unreleased products.
- Worked on content strategy campaigns, generating ideas to shape new projects.
My experience over the past decade has given me a wealth of knowledge regarding most facets of consumer technology, and I’ve paired that familiarity with the ability to write sharp, engaging and accurate copy to any word count and brief. I’ve also got a vast range of contacts within the technology industry.
I’m always excited to talk about new work, whether it’s reviewing the latest technology, writing long-form features or contributing to corporate projects. Let’s start working together – we can have a chat about exactly what you need.